Consumers are paying a larger proportion of their bills online. In fact, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta (1), nearly half of all bills consumers paid in 2018 were online: 43.2%. The next most common payment method for bills was debit and also check which accounted for only 17% of the share of bills paid respectively. In the wake of the coronavirus crisis, online bill pay is expected to continue to grow in popularity.
Multiple Benefits for Patients and Medical Practices
Setting up a seamless system for online bill pay provides a hassle-free option for your patients. In fact, many patients say they’d switch providers simply based on the ability to pay online. Providing an online payment option can also mean that the money reaches your bank account faster and boosts on-time payments. Additionally, online bill pay can reduce administrative strain with a reduction in having to chase customers for payments.
What You Can Expect from Oak Health Marketing Online Bill Pay
Oak Health Marketing makes it easy to set up a secure online bill pay system. With our user-friendly system you get:
- Customized payment form to match your website
- A 100% secure, HIPAA and also PCI compliant platform
- Auto-pay option with recurring monthly payments
- Dashboard capabilities for posting payments, voids, and also refunds – and locating specific transactions (by name, ID, last 4 of credit card # or patient account #)
- Payment notifications and also daily deposits into the bank account of your choice
- A simple monthly statement with only one fee
- 24/7 customer support & also full training on the interfaces
Are You Ready to Accept Payments Easily and Securely?
Contact Oak Health Marketing today for a free 30-minute consultation on how online bill payment can streamline your medical practice.